Tuesday 4 May 2010

A *grunt* and *sigh* at the weather maps


Last night I had a good look at the weather charts for the coming days and to be honest it's not looking that exciting. No sign of any warmer weather which I would personally prefer...as I'm sure most of us would. In fact, after chatting to my colleagues, we came to a conclusion that the first half of May...(and beyond!)...may not bring much of change. Sure, there will be some sunshine but for as many sunny days we may end up getting grey cloud and some rain. I think the cool winds and chilly evening's will be most unwelcome. Summer ain't here yet...then again, it's still only May!

1 Comments:

At 4 May 2010 at 17:09 , Blogger Wild Rooster said...

Well, that's not a lot to look forward to then, is it?! Let's hope that June is better... Lots planned that month!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home