Tuesday 30 March 2010

How low can the Weather go...


Oh boy......this week is not going to a good one as far as the weather is concerned. I feel for everyone who is hoping for some warm spring weather, I certainly am! As for the snow in Northern Britain and Ireland!...hopefully this is the last time. When is it going to really warm up you ask? Not anytime soon I don't think...
On another note, I've received my details for the London to Brighton 2010 cycle with the British Heart Foundation. One of many rides in the coming months...and a warm-up before Paris.

3 Comments:

At 30 March 2010 at 21:24 , Blogger Matt Smith said...

Oh god! It's going to be 2007, 08 and 09 all over again isn't it?! Just say it now and get it over with...I've braced myself so I'm ready! LOL

Best take some flippers and a snorkel on these bike rides! At what point do they change a bike ride to a triathlon? LOL

Seriously though, I wish you good luck Tom, whatever the weather!

 
At 31 March 2010 at 17:55 , Blogger Peter said...

I just can't face another washout summer. It is pretty miserable right now so let us hope it improves. Last year was slightly better than 07 and 08 though. Remember Wimbledon fortnight? Roasting. Anyway, if you can get your kit off Tomasz it will certainly lift the weather blues around here, i am sure!

You can't blame me for trying.

All the best fella.

 
At 31 March 2010 at 22:47 , Blogger Roger Mellie said...

Depressed temperatures and cloud for summer I love-- just the incessant rain that has occured in recent years.

As long as it doesn't mean you'll be ditching the polo shirts for Country Tracks, I won't complain too much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home