Thursday 13 May 2010

Azores soon on an High


Looks like after the weekend we might be finally getting some warmer weather in the UK. Yay! I'm banking on the Azores High extending into the country...the weather lot will know what I mean. Personally, I think there is no more room for cold weather in my garden and as far as I'm concerned Mother Nature's quota for cold weather has simply run out. Enuff is enuff, it's time for shorts and t-shirts.
BTW: The picture shows some lagoon in the Azores...no, I wasn't there.
(small print: don't bank on any warmer weather to last for too long!)

1 Comments:

At 17 May 2010 at 20:27 , Blogger Peter said...

Tomasz please tell me the 'small print' isn't a hint based on any long term forecasts you might have access to!?

I just can't bare the thought of not having any kind of summer again for a 4th year running.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home